The Immersive World of Panoramas [4 presentations +20 min Q&A]:
Moderator: Leen Engelen, LUCA School of Arts/KU Leuven, Belgium
- Listening to the Aural Heritage of Banvard’s Mississippi Panoramas – A Speculative Re-enactment
- Presenter: Nicholas Lowe, The School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Inverting the Panorama: S.P. Dinsmoor’s Garden of Eden Lisa Stone
- Presenter: Neshkoro, independent curator and preservationist, Wisconsin
- Panoramic Inscriptions: Perspectival Typography and Pictorial Lettering in Immersive Ephemera
- Presenter: Molly Briggs, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
This event is part of a series of sessions taking place during the 32nd Annual International Panorama Council Conference at the University of Iowa Museum of Natural History.
Day passes are available for local guests to participate in all conference sessions and presentations alongside IPC members from around the world on Thursday, Sept. 28 and Friday, Sept. 29, 2023.
To register for Session II, please see a full list of conference presentations and reserve your day pass for the corresponding date.
DISCLAIMER: Members of the IPC paid in advance for conference excursions and dinners. These events are closed to the public and are not included in your day pass registration.